CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Sunday, November 7, 2010

What a Weekend :)

Well Baby H isn't too keen on showing off the goods, so, we STILL do not know if its a boy or a girl.  I would really like to be calling it "he" or "she" instead of it!

The ultra sound went very well though, Baby is comfy in there, all curled up.  Placenta, cord, and fluid all looked good :)

So at week 21, baby is the size of a carrot!
My little carrot baby sure is cute already, all cuddly and sleepy in there:)

I want to start getting ready for Baby H as much as possible, so I put together its bathtime bag

This is my Thirty One bag I bought from a coworker who is a consultant. The washcloths, towels, and lotions all fit perfectly :)

And here is the belly at 21 weeks 


Can't wait to meet the little girl, or boy!

1 comments:

Emily - faliLV

Beautiful Baby Bump!!

Post a Comment