CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Baby is growing! 22 weeks, today!

Everything I read says I will probably be starting to get tired of being pregnant at this point, but right now I am loving it!

Baby is 22 weeks a long today, and is the length of a squash!

I had a rough first 17 weeks of my pregnancy, and now I feel tons better.  I am sure though, that as the baby gets bigger, I will start being more uncomfortable.  

Baby H weighs in at a whole pound now, its eyelids, lips, and eyebrows are formed, and he or she is going to be putting on some major weight in the next few months!

I will be posting more links to giveaways soon, That Crazy Lewis House, Family and Life in Las Vegas, and Does Mommy Love It have some great ones up! Now I just have to find time to link them!

Have a blessed week! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment