CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Saturday, October 30, 2010

You can't be kind of pregnant

But you can be half pregnant, or at least half the way done.

I am 20 weeks, that is right, I am HALF done!

Baby H gave me the pleasure of feeling his or her first distinct kick on 10/27, and I couldn't be happier.

So at 20 weeks this is baby's development:

Baby has graduated from being a tomato, to a banana baby



Baby is swallowing more, its skin is developing into complex layers, and apparently, is still working its first (ah'em) poo.

We hope to find out if Baby H is a girl or boy on Friday, I really hope he or she is up to showing off the goods!

1 comments:

Hanna

Hi Misty!! I just wanted to say CONGRATULATIONS on your pregnancy. I'm 29 weeks now:) Also, thank you for entering my giveaways and helping me spread the word. I just posted another one this morning for adorable leg warmers!!!
Hanna from Bouffe e Bambini

Post a Comment