CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Monday, October 25, 2010

19 Weeks

Well everyone, I am officially 19 weeks pregnant!  Baby is the size of a large tomato.

 It is crazy how much I already am anticipating this little tomato baby.

In other news, Baby Hernandez is getting stronger by the day, and I am feeling movement very often.  I hope it won't be long until the hubs can feel the little one too!

I like to get my weekly pregnancy updates in my email (seriously, I get like 6 different ones) and I felt the need to share them with my dear father yesterday.

Me: "Hey, Dad!  I get these emails every week telling me how the baby is developing"
Dad: "Really?"
Me: "Yep, guess what the baby is doing this week?"
Dad: "What?"
Me: "Working on its first poo"
(uncomfortable look in my direction, followed by a "I didn't really need to know that")

No matter how old I get, I never get tired of embarrassing my father.


1 comments:

The Coupon Queen

I'm trying to imagine AJ's face as you told him that LOL

Post a Comment